Check out These Handy Inserter Removers for Hard or Soft Lenses. These Are Useful Little Things That Can Be a Real Help when Wearing or Removing Your Contact Lenses. These Are Easy to Use. Just Simply Put Your Lens on the End of the Inserter and Insert the Lens into Your Eye. when You Are Ready to Remove Your Lenses, Simply Place the Inserter on the Lens and the Lens Will Stick to the Device, Making It Much More Easier to Remove Your Lenses and Get Rid of Removing Finger Contact with Your Lenses.
– Color: Blue.
– Material: Plastic.
– Size: 4. 3 X 1 X 1cm.
– Easy to Carry. This Contact Lens Remover is 4. 3cm Long and Can Be Put into Your Bag Easily. Perfect to Be Taken for to Take Care of Your Eyes.
– Easy to Use. Simply Aim at the Contact Lens and Push the Hollow Cup Side of the Remover, and the Will Attach to the Stick.
– Anti- slip. the Silicon Anti- slip Surface the Contact Lens Falling and Being Contaminated.
– for Grp Hard Contact Lens. when Using This Product, Please Distinguish the Left and Right and After 3 Months’ Using, Please Switch to a New Product for Your Eyes .
– Before Using, Please Put the Lens Remover in Hot Water for Disinfection.
– Color: Blue.
4 X Contact Lens Remover ( blue )
Dear, our products are delivered within 7 days at the fastest, usually within 7-14 working days, and we provide a 30-day unsatisfactory money-back guarantee service
If as a gift for girlfriend, friend, lover, classmate teacher, girl, please contact me and I will use the gift wrapping for you to ship
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
What You Will Get: 4 pack hard contact lens removers. Its size is 4. 4cm/ 1. 73in length. Replace this product every 3 months for your eye .
Material Safety: This contact lens remover is made of non- toxic and odorless silicone. The anti- slip surface the contact lens from falling and being polluted.
Easy To Carry: Individual package, every hard contact lens remover tool is put in a plastic bottle. Very portable and easy to stored.
Easy To Use: Before using, don’t go straight in and put liquid in it, it helps to take it out better. Aim at the contact lens and push the hollow part of the remover, and the lens will attach to the stick.
Note: Before Using, Please Put the Lens Remover in Hot Water for Disinfection.
There are no reviews yet.